Major development / we are getting closer (merged) part 2.

blueinsa said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
We've seen managers come to these shores, that everyone would of thought would be a success here, the same way people are suggesting decent managers with track records, what happened to ramos, le guen et el?

They both failed and got the sack!

Your point is?

i thought my point would be pretty obvious, you wanting Mancini out, who to replace him, Your just going to give me a load of names who have done well in their respected clubs, like Ramos and Le Guen.

Ticket For Schalke said:

Your point is?

i thought my point would be pretty obvious, you wanting Mancini out, who to replace him, Your just going to give me a load of names who have done well in their respected clubs, like Ramos and Le Guen.

I got you all right but your point is ridiculous.

You advocate no change because of the possibility that the new man might not be a success.

With that in mind, do we never replace players in case the new man is shit?

All the club can do is try to identify the best man for the job at any given time and run with it.

There are no guarantees in football but there are a few names out there with real proven track records and by going for one of them you lesson the risk as best you ever can.

As DP alludes to in his excellent post, who knows what is going on but if there is, either by our hand or Mancini's own it is the duty of the club to have a plan in place and i am pretty sure we will have.

blueinsa said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Your point is?

I got you all right but your point is ridiculous.

You advocate no change because of the possibility that the new man might not be a success.

With that in mind, do we never replace players in case the new man is shit?

All the club can do is try to identify the best man for the job at any given time and run with it.

There are no guarantees in football but there are a few names out there with real proven track records and by going for one of them you lesson the risk as best you ever can.

As DP alludes to in his excellent post, who knows what is going on but if there is, either by our hand or Mancini's own it is the duty of the club to have a plan in place and i am pretty sure we will have.

I think thats what the club is doing, but you dont seem to like it :)

Re: Major development / we are getting closer (merged)

Dyed Petya said:
Chick Counterfly said:
The evidence for Mancini leaving is miniscule by comparison. It's just something we're talking about on here.

Well, it's not JUST something we're talking about on here. Mancini to Juve has been rumoured for quite some time in the Italian press. It wouldn't be popular with the Juve fans because Mancini was the coach of the club that benefitted most from their punishment in the Calciopoli affair, but historically there's always been a lot of movement between the big clubs in Italy; the supporters would probably forget their animosity pretty quickly if he were to be successful.

There have been reports that Mancini met a Juve delegation in London last month. Nothing conclusive in the fact that something was reported in the press, but there was a lot of detail, which tends to add credibility: the date (13 April), the place (some hotel - forget which one, and don't have time to search for the reports now), those present (including Juve director Nedved, sporting director Marotta, and agent Raiola). Moreover, Nedved, who is rumoured to be taking on a more important role in a post-season shake up and who is touted as being a major advocate of Mancini within the current Juve structure, is a former team mate of RM at Lazio so the two men have a long-standing acquaintance.

Anyway, the 'Mancini to Juve' story still may not be true, and even if it is, it may just be an insurance policy for Roberto. A month ago, it did look like Spurs would push us much harder for fourth place than currently appears the case (I hope I haven't tempted fate by saying that). Mancini would probably have believed that finishing fifth could well get him the sack, so perhaps any flirtation with another club was simply football's equivalent of firing off one or two CVs in the real world if you don't think things are going well at work. Frankly, Mancini's agent wouldn't have been doing his job properly if he weren't putting feelers out for other potential employers for his client at that stage.

However, it's certainly not inconceivable that he could want to go there anyway. Being closer to his sick father would be a powerful motivation on its own. It's also possible that he may, after 18 months in England. have decided that he either feels more comfortable in Italian football or that Italy simply suits his skills better. And there could be an emotional pull: Juve is, historically, the best supported Italian club and the most successful in domestic competition. Mancini supported them as a kid, too. They move to a new stadium this summer, and it wouldn't be a complete surprise if he was drawn to the challenge of leading the club into its new era. And now that it looks as though we have a fair shot at finishing fourth and winning a pot - well, rather than being a ground for him to stay, that could equally be a factor that would help him to decide to quit, meaning he could leave with his head held high.

So this isn't simply a piece of nonsense which we're idly speculating about on here. It's something that's been the subject of chatter for a while and that hasn't gone away. Moreover, you can put together a fairly decent argument for why it could actually stack up. Of course, only Mancini knows for sure what he wants and none of the above may apply. I think there's enough of a prospect to make it worth discussing, though.

great effort by you in this post mate , BRAVO ! but also letting a part that ancona is more near manchester than torino (as time to go) unfortunally i've been assured from a notorious ITK here that mourinho is coming.

Why don't you post a decent response, Mancio, instead of this crap you have been doing recently?

Rammy Blue said:
Why don't you post a decent response, Mancio, instead of this crap you have been doing recently?

he is incapable of posting anything decent,he has a sarcasm addiction!

Rammy Blue said:

you want a decent response.... well , looking at what is happening to you (my best wishes) i'm sure you deserve it , so , stop joking : mancini is the next year City manager , end the 3ad.

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

you want a decent response.... well , looking at what is happening to you (my best wishes) i'm sure you deserve it , so , stop joking : mancini is the next year City manager , end the 3ad.

I'm being serious Mancio, you used to post some decent stuff even if it was overly pro-Bob, now it's just pure sarcasm instead of thoughtful discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.