Major development / we are getting closer (merged) part 2.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
you want a decent response.... well , looking at what is happening to you (my best wishes) i'm sure you deserve it , so , stop joking : mancini is the next year City manager , end the 3ad.

I'm being serious Mancio, you used to post some decent stuff even if it was overly pro-Bob, now it's just pure sarcasm instead of thoughtful discussion.

perhaps i'm tiring of read bollocks mate ?

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
I'm being serious Mancio, you used to post some decent stuff even if it was overly pro-Bob, now it's just pure sarcasm instead of thoughtful discussion.

At the end of the day this is what Bluemoon is all about, you don't do yourself any favours nowadays with the change in your posting style.

Personally, I found your views and knowledge of Bob and his tactics an interesting read and would much prefer you revert to your original style.

;-)

Just for a change it would be interesting to hear Mancio's thought on his own teams manager?

Doing a great job?

Just needs time?

Just needs his own players?

You want him there and expect him to be there for the next "20" years as you like to advocate for Mancini?

Or do you want him gone and someone else in for next season?

Mancio said:

Don't read your own posts then.

Obviously it would be unbecoming and a breach of the CoC if I labelled you a tedious, ignorant, semi-literate fucking halfwit, so I won't. But let's just say I'm not your greatest fan either.

blueinsa said:
Just for a change it would be interesting to hear Mancio's thought on his own teams manager?

Doing a great job?

Just needs time?

You want him there and expect him to be there for the next "20" years as you like to advocate for Mancini?

if it was for me i'd still stuck with benitez....<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
Dyed Petya said:
Mancio said:

Obviously it would be unbecoming and a breach of the CoC if I labelled you a tedious, ignorant, semi-literate fucking halfwit, so I won't. But let's just say I'm not your greatest fan either.

nor that i'm of you mate...

Mancio said:
if it was for me i'd still stuck with benitez....

Not an answer really is it?

Shall i take it you are not overly happy?

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

Doing a great job?

Just needs time?

-- Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 pm --

Dyed Petya said:

Good. I must be doing something right, then.

Mancio said:
Dyed Petya said:

food.gif

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:

TBH i was thinking it was an answer : i'm alwasys happy with the manager i get , coz the manager not score nor do the saves , that is what win the games.

anyway , if you ask me about leonardo i round the question to you ; leonardo has won 15 league games out of 21 , would you be happy with a manager who won 15/21 ?

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

TBH i was thinking it was an answer : i'm alwasys happy with the manager i get , coz the manager not score nor do the saves , that is what win the games.

anyway , if you ask me about leonardo i round the question to you ; leonardo has won 15 league games out of 21 , would you be happy with a manager who won 15/21 ?

So you getting giddy at the thought of Guardiola the other day was a figment of our imagination?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.