Make-up

andyhinch said:
another generation said:
andyhinch said:
I need some concealer, I've posted upstairs :(
Paper bag over the head?
Your only saying that because you've met me, hope you had fun last night
Re: first part of your post - not at all, fella. Can't understand the millions poured into the make-up industry, nor the millions given to the floozies who inhabit the ground floors of all too many department stores around the world. What is the effing point??? And as for girls who have removed their eyebrows, only to then get them tattooed back on again? Are they clinically insane?? Does any bloke actually like that sort of shit?

another generation said:
andyhinch said:
another generation said:
Paper bag over the head?
Your only saying that because you've met me, hope you had fun last night
Re: first part of your post - not at all, fella. Can't understand the millions poured into the make-up industry, nor the millions given to the floozies who inhabit the ground floors of all too many department stores around the world. What is the effing point??? And as for girls who have removed their eyebrows, only to then get them tattooed back on again? Are they clinically insane?? Does any bloke actually like that sort of shit?
I like you how you are Mell, you my have noticed I'm not one for dressing up x

Before answering the question I would need a clear pic of the OP before makeup and one after makeup to make a statement of ridicule.....,no I mean, judgement Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.