Making a Murderer Part 2

Just looked it up how the fuck could you do that to those little girls, he was their protector, since becoming a dad I just can’t fathom shit like this, I look at my little girl and the way she look# at me, I could never harm her, RIP little angels, I would gladly kill him if they asked me to.

Seemingly dumping the girls bodies into oil has done the trick. Apparently they weren't able to pull any DNA from their bodies so he has a case now.

Seemingly dumping the girls bodies into oil has done the trick. Apparently they weren't able to pull any DNA from their bodies so he has a case now.
He’s admitted to killing the wife though hasn’t he I know he says in retaliation saying she killed them which I find very hard to believe

He’s admitted to killing the wife though hasn’t he I know he says in retaliation saying she killed them which I find very hard to believe

I assume he will try and say self defence. What annoys me about this is it is an open and shut case yet it will go to court and drag on for months.

It is a truly awful crime. He deserves the death penalty but I believe they can only pursue this if there is clear evidence he is guilty. This is why it is important to gather as much DNA from the girls bodies as possible

Just finished series 2. Thought it was as good as series 1. I once was in business in Milwaukee for a few days. I thought then the people were seriously weird and I was correct. The law process in the states is criminal.

So Chris Watts has been given his sentence. Life in prison. This case is truly awful. I can't describe what happened. All I will say is watch on YouTube the prosecution telling the judge what they know? It is truly horrific

So Chris Watts has been given his sentence. Life in prison. This case is truly awful. I can't describe what happened. All I will say is watch on YouTube the prosecution telling the judge what they know? It is truly horrific
Just watched it mate, unbelievable, I’m so glad the relatives went for life rather than the death sentence, he will suffer much more in prison, before he commits suicide or is killed.

Just watched it mate, unbelievable, I’m so glad the relatives went for life rather than the death sentence, he will suffer much more in prison, before he commits suicide or is killed.

I imagine given the crime he will probably be put into solitary confinement. He doesn't deserve it, mind you.

Fucking hell, no way am I going anywhere near Wisconsin for a holiday. This is fucked up. Absolutely frightening how someone can be fitted up like this in this day and age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.