Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

Just having my breakfast now, bacon butty - then a long walk over golf course at the back with the dog and have a moan and sulk that I'm not playing golf, listen to music on my Alexa earbuds (bloody good noise cancellation and sound!), do a bit of housework to keep missus happy, read my kindle - currently the new Rebus/Rankin novel, watch some netflix TV or other shite - we have had a roast beef dinner every sunday, but today we are having steaks - inbetween all this piss about on social media with mates and try not to have a beer until at least 4pm .... watch footy and hopefully scum v scousers kick shite out of each other in a boring draw...... .....my life in fucking lockdown :(

Doing a chicken roast tea for around 4pm after watching some Biathlon on Eurosport, not watching the Ryanair game at all but will chill down with a few vodkas at 19.14 to watch the best team in the land and all the world.

Just having my breakfast now, bacon butty - then a long walk over golf course at the back with the dog and have a moan and sulk that I'm not playing golf, listen to music on my Alexa earbuds (bloody good noise cancellation and sound!), do a bit of housework to keep missus happy, read my kindle - currently the new Rebus/Rankin novel, watch some netflix TV or other shite - we have had a roast beef dinner every sunday, but today we are having steaks - inbetween all this piss about on social media with mates and try not to have a beer until at least 4pm .... watch footy and hopefully scum v scousers kick shite out of each other in a boring draw...... .....my life in fucking lockdown :(
That sounds awesome though. Dont be despondent at that, all of it sounds great. Was on holiday in March last year and was reading a Rebus book with a few beers in the sun. My mate took a photo of it and stuck it on that twitter shite. Ian Rankin himself replied half hour later saying how it was important to stay hydrated. Made my day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.