Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

W W

worsleyweb

Up early tidy my car
Half an hour doing keep ups with my lad in the garden
Make breakfast
3 mile local walk on my own
Home and practice guitar
Make shepherds pie
Netflix all night / finish off the serpent
Read for a bit
Bed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Worsleyweb classic in the making.

I’ll probably get up at about 3pm as I’ll be up boozing til 4am tonight. Have a sandwich. Slouch on the couch rest of the day/night

that’s not productive? I am trying to inspire you?

That’s the trick mate; keep busy, keep active.
Weather looks foul in the morning, so, some England cricket, a run 5 or 10 k, an early afternoon FEB, some more of reading The Stand (which is gonna take forever), then it’s my turn making the meal - which will inevitably mean a curry of some form, then a film, possibly WW1984, (though the Sky price of £15.99 to rent it isn’t too tempting).

After two weeks in work, I finished today and will be working from home for the foreseeable.

So from tomorrow, I’m starting back on my healthy lifestyle (which I had ditched somewhat over my period isolating before Christmas, then Christmas+New Year, and then knowing I had to be in work for two weeks).

Tomorrow - Up early, go out for a walk, chill out for a bit, clean the flat, buy some nice food to do a nice stir fry from scratch, then an evening watching films I think

That’s the trick mate; keep busy, keep active.
Weather looks foul in the morning, so, some England cricket, a run 5 or 10 k, an early afternoon FEB, some more of reading The Stand (which is gonna take forever), then it’s my turn making the meal - which will inevitably mean a curry of some form, then a film, possibly WW1984, (though the Sky price of £15.99 to rent it isn’t too tempting).
I love the rain. I’m getting up early to see if I can catch the rain for a good walk before it stops.

Get up
Bacon butties
Dog Walking
ITV 7
Meat pie and mushy peas
Watching horse racing
Shopping for elderly relative
Spending time with elderly relative
Chinese Take Away
Bottles of Peroni
Vodka
Turn in

Working

since there is sod all else to do and I’ve been working from home, I spread my hours over 7 days instead of 5 so I can do shorter days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.