Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

Tried to do some homeschooling with my kid because we ran out of time on Friday.
Fuck me trying to teach division is impossible!

I work on finance but... I just know how to do it... I can't work out how to explain it.

Ended in tears (again) and me fucking it off to play xbox with him!

Up early tidy my car
Half an hour doing keep ups with my lad in the garden
Make breakfast
3 mile local walk on my own
Home and practice guitar
Make shepherds pie
Netflix all night / finish off the serpent
Read for a bit
Bed!
How about a bit of spelling practice, WW. If you have a guitar practice it's a 'c', but if you are practising yer guitar it's an 's'!

I'm gonna stay on BM for a minute or two.
Practise spinning my stainless steel top.
Another coffee sounds good, but I shall await Mrs. Ewing asking if I want one - 'kinell, I've refilled the water reservoir!
A walk along the Rochdale Canal, up to Hollingworth Lake, a latte at The Olive 'n Pickle, down to Littleborough, check on the water in the River Roch 'n home.
I think I'll have an Americano Grande when I dock.

Well, that's the morning sorted. Haven't even thought about the afternoon.

Dogs walked, pleasantries exchanged with fellow likeminded idiots, suggested to next doors that the dogs pull their kids on their sledges but then thought better of it. Brekkie and then spend the day in the garage doing blokey type things. MIGHT watch the ' match'
Is it cold in your garage, T? This is one of my favourite pastimes, but it's fuckin' freezing.

Is it cold in your garage, T? This is one of my favourite pastimes, but it's fuckin' freezing.

It will be today but the sound of internal combustion will soon echo down the valley destroying the utter peace and tranquillity of a snow bound Snowdonia and warm the cockles.

Sorting through a thousand Norwich city programmes I have just bought. Nice walk for 5k. (Trying to do every day now!). Make a Sunday dinner. Half an hour guitar.
watch the United Liverpool game.

Play jet set Willy retro on the computer for an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.