Malaga CF

EricBrooksGhost

In administration or whatever the Spanish equivalent is

I remember when they bought, and it looked like they could follow in the footsteps of City, appointed Pellegrini as manager, finished 3rd, and reached the CL quarter finals, where they were knocked out by a last minute offside goal. Shame about this, and as has been said, wasn't FFP brought in to stop this sort of thing?

It's quite appropriate their management is called S. A. D.

I remember when they bought, and it looked like they could follow in the footsteps of City, appointed Pellegrini as manager, finished 3rd, and reached the CL quarter finals, where they were knocked out by a last minute offside goal. Shame about this, and as has been said, wasn't FFP brought in to stop this sort of thing?

It's quite appropriate their management is called S. A. D.

As we all know what the real motive FFP were

The so called big clubs will be rewriting ffp soon or scrapping it, because if you look at football at the moment one club is trying to put a deal together to buy the world's best player and the others are not . Scum can't even get a deal together to buy a 20 year old who may or may not be a world class player, the only way they will find out is watching him in another team, cos they cant afford the asking price . One team runs as a business that happens to play football , the others as a sport with a bit of business attached, I wonder who has got the right plan ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.