Malaga CF

Went to see them in Feb and the fans were protesting another shit owner allowed into football.

Very sad.

UEFA corrupt, why would anyone hink that?
Same owner was responsible for them getting to the Champions League semi final, (and only an offside goal stopped them getting to the final).

No one was complaining at that time. He got fed up with the Spanish TV distributions and turned off the tap, realising he would always be worse off than the big two, regardless of meritocracy.

I understand the anger towards the various footballing authorities in certain situations, but how do you test whether someone might get bored after a bit? He had the money, and still has the money - he just doesn't want to put it in anymore.

Would the Malaga fans swap that semi final memory for more stability now? Probably not. Would they swap it if their team stopped existing, probably yes. It's difficult and I don't know the solution.

Same owner was responsible for them getting to the Champions League semi final, (and only an offside goal stopped them getting to the final).

No one was complaining at that time. He got fed up with the Spanish TV distributions and turned off the tap, realising he would always be worse off than the big two, regardless of meritocracy.

I understand the anger towards the various footballing authorities in certain situations, but how do you test whether someone might get bored after a bit? He had the money, and still has the money - he just doesn't want to put it in anymore.

Would the Malaga fans swap that semi final memory for more stability now? Probably not. Would they swap it if their team stopped existing, probably yes. It's difficult and I don't know the solution.

Good points well made, I had forgot he was there at the semi final time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.