Malaga

Went to Malaga last year, noone was in the sea cos it was freezing (and oddly calm) despite it being about 45 degrees yet the sand was fucking boiling. Very strange, wonder if it's like that all the time or it was just some strange phenomenon.

Went to that square but couldn't get a seat anywhere. Went to the bar near taxi rank and had tapas instead which certainly did the trick.

Go in Feb, get the place almost to yourself. Well worth a quick trip to Seville whilst you’re there too. Saves going on the strip you snooty twat. Lol.

Benalmadena has a 24 hour square with a handful of bars in it,no such strip as such,main road with bars on it,but hardly karaoke city,a bit inland there are a few decent squares with bars and restaurants,and even further is Arroyo which is more Spanish,with some great eateries.

Love the place me,be back there this year in July

I went out there one evening. Fell asleep whilst wating for a cab
I did have a few. Woke up and somebody had stolen my trainers. My fault though school boy error......Yes they took them off my feet. Also I was in an apartment there left my suitcase outside when I was waiting for a taxi.

My mam and dad live the other side of Malaga to the East in a place called Torrox Costa. Nice little hidden gem with plenty of restaurants and bars but a bit more authentic in comparison to Benalmadina etc...

Stayed in Benalmadina (thats how its pronounced) after the Seville game where we met up with the infamous Duckie Crew.Really nice place and not at all chavvy.Benalmadina has one of the most charming harbours in southern Spain and perfect for a spot of tapas and piehella.It also features a few bars where people are happy and nothing at all wrong with an old singsong with your pint.You would think it was a crime the way some chaps go on about revelers having fun in the sun.

KSdo3Mb.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.