Malang Sarr

WRicko

Don’t know much about this lad don’t think I have seen him play but remember him being raves about a year or so ago. Was good on FIFA haha

Looked at some review of him online looks like a City defender plays for Nice under Patrick Vieira they play high line and press and pass the ball out from the back perfect for Pep. His defending seems a bit more suspect than the rest of his play good with the ball good passing ability typical city. Available on free the right age for city can play left CB we need back up to Laport but not a world class or relationship expensive player or left back which I think we might have sorted but no harm in addi NC options.https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-city-in-talks-with-defender-malang-sarr

was linked with the big two in Spain a few years ago now linked with us and Italian and German teams RB might be favorites

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-city-in-talks-with-defender-malang-sarr

What are your thoughts ?

He's a very quick and tidy centre back, and available on a free transfer. I think it would be a no brainer to go for him but I have no idea how likely it is, or whether City are even interested (now).

A quick and young CB who is tidy on the ball and available for nothing.

Sounds like a no brainier for me.

No point getting him, if we are getting Kalidou, and selling Otamendi and Stones. And Eric on the way up, another establishet defender signing will stagnade Tyler Harwood-Bellis.

I know the prospect will go down like a lead balloon, but I think Laporte's agents, (ex Barca like Puyol), will be looking to move him and Garcia, (he shares the same agents), back to Barca when Pep moves on. If we get a CL ban this will likely hasten both events.

I love Laporte, he's our best defender but I don't think he won't turn down a move to Barca, and that has been the long term career plan.

We need to get a third decent CB IMO.
(I don't know what this guy's like).

In this article Sarr says he wants playing time and is especially interested in Germany and Spain.

I know the prospect will go down like a lead balloon, but I think Laporte's agents, (ex Barca like Puyol), will be looking to move him and Garcia, (he shares the same agents), back to Barca when Pep moves on. If we get a CL ban this will likely hasten both events.

I love Laporte, he's our best defender but I don't think he won't turn down a move to Barca, and that has been the long term career plan.

We need to get a third decent CB IMO.
(I don't know what this guy's like).
Agree, but only if we loose at CAS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.