Malaysian Airways 777 crashes in Ukraine.

Ukraine impartial in the so called investigation - unlikely.
Hardly an international investigation. It's universally understood that the Netherlands is a nation completely under US control. Check the last 20 years, they ALWAYS vote at the UN exactly how the US does. "Nemo iudex in causa sua" - No one should be the judge in a case in which he himself is involved. The ancient Romans, who coined this maxim, knew too well that otherwise objectivity, fairness, impartiality is gone or at least highly at risk.

I think you are confusing countries with investigatory body's. Countries do not investigate aviation incidents, they have an independent body which does it for the precise reason you are outlining above, it is almost irrelevant which 'country' is actually taking part. In the UK we have the CAA who are directly accountable to the CAA and if they were invited to take part they would, that decision would have nothing to do with the UK or government so to speak.

If anything the fact this incident is being investigated by so many effectively guarantees impartiality because they are all independent organisations with their own expertises and competences. It would be suspect if Ukraine was investigating this alone but they aren't and have involved the entire community.

As for the US link well I am glad and would expect the US to be involved to the greatest degree possible given an American company built the plane and also their NTSB is the leading authority in investigating aviation incidents worldwide.

I think you are confusing countries with investigatory body's. Countries do not investigate aviation incidents, they have an independent body which does it for the precise reason you are outlining above, it is almost irrelevant which 'country' is actually taking part. In the UK we have the CAA who are directly accountable to the CAA and if they were invited to take part they would, that decision would have nothing to do with the UK or government so to speak.

If anything the fact this incident is being investigated by so many effectively guarantees impartiality because they are all independent organisations with their own expertises and competences. It would be suspect if Ukraine was investigating this alone but they aren't and have involved the entire community.

As for the US link well I am glad and would expect the US to be involved to the greatest degree possible given an American company built the plane and also their NTSB is the leading authority in investigating aviation incidents worldwide.
The US were involved in the air crash investigation due to Boeing being the manufacturer but I don't believe they are directly involved in the criminal investigation. There would be no reason for them to be.

Dutch investigators have narrowed down the source of the missile to a particular Russian army brigade based in Kursk and have incontrovertible evidence of its movements from Russia to Ukraine and back. This has confirmed and added more detail to the preminary findings from 2016.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44235402

The Russians still deny they had anything to do with it and have constantly held Ukraine as responsible.

No doubt another western conspiracy!

3 Russians and a Ukrainian charged with murdering 298 people. No chance the Russians will hand them over to the Dutch authorities though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.