Malcolm Glazer £50 notes.

monkey-trousers

I know a few people on here have got some good ideas for next Wednesday.

The Blue Alliance handing out fliers about debt. Didsbury Dave suggested ticker tape, like Argentina '78.

Now I am in no way condoning littering, but...

2dkj0k9.jpg

a few of these floating around the swamp might p*ss a few rags off.

Help please. I am paying £68 Million in interest alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me. I currently run a company that owns a ropey football club and have found myself £716 million in debt.

No matter what I do, it won't go away. I try and blame everyone else and even managed to sell a greasy footballer from Portugal for a pretty penny but all I'm left with is a few old boys, a couple of kids and a pit bull terrier. I might be able to get something for the dog but the rest won't raise much

Anyone have any ideas? You are my last hope. I would ask the supporters but I can't even afford the petrol to drive south of Watford...

Please help me. Why I even bothered to leave America I'll never know

I posted this on the man ure joke thread but thought it looked better on this one lol

monkey-trousers said:

The Blue Alliance handing out fliers about debt. Didsbury Dave suggested ticker tape, like Argentina '78.

2dkj0k9.jpg

Get your printers working overtime. If we all printed 10 each(obviously we won't) We'd have 60,OOO notes to drop on the RAG's below.

Imagine that. Lol! Get printing lads. It's just a few sheets of paper and a bit of ink for a whole lot of fun.

jrb said:
monkey-trousers said:

2dkj0k9.jpg

Get your printers working overtime. If we all printed 10 each(obviously we won't) We'd have 60,OOO notes to drop on the RAG's below.

Imagine that. Lol! Get printing lads. It's just a few sheets of paper and a bit of ink for a whole lot of fun.

this would be good as a ticker tape reception

These are great, but shouldn't they be stamped 'unfit for continued use' or 'to be removed from circulation'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.