Male Rape

missing person

Just got the radio on at the moment and a public information message came on about this taboo subject.

This then got me thinking about the subject, is it that big that it needs a awareness campaign? Surely their are bigger hot topics worth highlighting in the run up to xmas.

Anyway heres some literature on the subject:

Lifetime prevalence, characteristics, and associated problems of non-consensual sex in men: cross sectional survey

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/318/7187/846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/318/7187/846</a>

I have seen scum and the rumours/scaremongering about dropping the soap in prison. I just can't see the need for an advert. I just can't envisage any other situation where this horrible situation would arise.

it could stem from the fact that attacks against men, sexual or otherwise (take domestic violence as an example) are so widely unreported, that the it seems valid.

now excuse me. i have to go and get some bleach from the shop. apparently, i didnt drink enough. again.

A certain poster on this forum likes having his soil-pipe busted in by his missus.
Okay it's not rape, but it makes me wince thinking about it.

I read an awful story about one case on the tube in 'dat dare Lundon' some years back where some fella travelling home was grabbed by 4 blokes and injected with a muscle relaxant. And had to endure a horrific gang-rape, not being able struggle/fight or anything. Now that is one feckin nightmare that doesn't bear thinking about.

Were too proud to admit anything we feel degrades us males.

.whitey. said:
I have seen scum and the rumours/scaremongering about dropping the soap in prison. I just can't see the need for an advert. I just can't envisage any other situation where this horrible situation would arise.

Power.

What could be more humiliating than some one forcing themselves up you.

mat said:
.whitey. said:

Power.

Been told by a mate who knew a para that got gang raped in africa on tour. He killed himself in the end.

mat said:
.whitey. said:

Power.

Thats the thing though it would take a great deal of power to over power another male.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.