Mama Mia! (or films you thought would be sh1t but weren't)

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Went to see this film at the weekend with daughter number 2 and my good lady. Wasn't too sure I'd like it at first as musicals and all that stuff can be a bit too camp for my liking. How wrong can one be? It's a brilliant film!

I don't even like Abba either but when you hear their songs in the context of this film it makes you realise that they did actually write some world-class songs. Go and see it for yourself. 10/10 for me.

I went and saw the play with my mom, dad and sister for mother's day a couple of years back. Women and girls dancing in the aisles, going ape-shit. My dad and I just kept looking at eachother and rolling our eyes. It was as if our balls had been chopped off. I'm sure the movie was more bearable....but that play really kicked my ass.

Knight1979 said:
I went and saw the play with my mom, dad and sister for mother's day a couple of years back. Women and girls dancing in the aisles, going ape-shit. My dad and I just kept looking at eachother and rolling our eyes. It was as if our balls had been chopped off. I'm sure the movie was more bearable....but that play really kicked my ass.

That's exactly why I don't like musicals! The film must be nowt like the stage version otherwise there's no way I'd have liked it.

Don't know why the reviews have been shit for it. It's meant to be a piss take as far as I could gather. My daughter (who's only 10) and my girlfriend were well impressed and so too was I it has to be said.

Re: Mama Mia! (or films you thought would be sh1t but weren'

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Wasn't too sure I'd like it at first as musicals and all that stuff can be a bit too camp for my liking. How wrong can one be? It's a brilliant film!

I don't even like Abba either but when you hear their songs in the context of this film it makes you realise that they did actually write some world-class songs. Go and see it for yourself. 10/10 for me.

*Beep beep beep*

THE BLUEMOON GAYDAR! said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Wasn't too sure I'd like it at first as musicals and all that stuff can be a bit too camp for my liking. How wrong can one be? It's a brilliant film!

*Beep beep beep*

you fuckers crack me up - brilliant!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I don't even like Abba either but when you hear their songs in the context of this film it makes you realise that they did actually write some world-class songs.

twat.jpg

The Blue Knight said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
I don't even like Abba either but when you hear their songs in the context of this film it makes you realise that they did actually write some world-class songs.

*saves image*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.