Man Buns

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
As a 53 year old bloke I am becoming increasingly perplexed at the number of stupid hair cuts the footballers of today seem to be adopting. The main gripe is the man bun. Seems every team has at least one offender - Leeds have half a team of these Jessies! The worst is that Rees Williams lad at the dippers. WTF! Have you seen the state of his barnet? Hopefully our boys won’t go down the man bun route. Could you imagine seeing John Stones with one? He’s big he’s from Barnsley and he’s got a fuckin man bun! I don’t think so.
Up the Blues lads.

As a 53 year old bloke I am becoming increasingly perplexed at the number of stupid hair cuts the footballers of today seem to be adopting. The main gripe is the man bun. Seems every team has at least one offender - Leeds have half a team of these Jessies! The worst is that Rees Williams lad at the dippers. WTF! Have you seen the state of his barnet? Hopefully our boys won’t go down the man bun route. Could you imagine seeing John Stones with one? He’s big he’s from Barnsley and he’s got a fuckin man bun! I don’t think so.
Up the Blues lads.
Nothing a pair of shears won't solve.

For me, things like this are more about being able to pull it off than it is having it. Some people look the part however they style themselves, others simply don’t.

I don’t think these “man buns” (awful name for them, by the way!) suit skinny pretty boys, which a lot of footballers are. I think you need to be a lot more of a manly-man to pull this look off.

man-card.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.