Man City Fan TV

Arsenal Fan TV has been compelling because the half dozen regulars on it have been such utter bell ends. Eff this, eff that, blood fam the other, and not a single intelligent thought out of any of them. They’re cringeworthy wankers who make their club look ridiculous. Sorry, but I’m with “SWP’s Back” on this one. It needs to die a quick and merciful death

Non argument as you’ve summarised why I watch it...

Hearing Andy Tate say “Give it to Giggsy” was gold. In these days of increasingly sanitised content from official sources it’s good to have fan channels/podcasts/fanzines that allow people to express their opinions, even if those are unpopular ones.
At one point I think there were 6 City fanzines going at the same time.... all stood together outside the ground at the back of the Kippax / North Stand corner.
Soon there will be an outside section reserved for fans with cameras where fans can all go along and air their views before an after the game!

The problem with these fan TV channels is the fans of the club it is meant to be supporting loathe them and they get all the hits from fans of other clubs laughing at it. If a fanzine was shit, home fans wouldn't buy it and therefore the fanzine would stop being produced. With TV it is the fans of other clubs watching it, that provide the clicks that get the advertising / sponsorships.

Arsenal Fan TV has been compelling because the half dozen regulars on it have been such utter bell ends. Eff this, eff that, blood fam the other, and not a single intelligent thought out of any of them. They’re cringeworthy wankers who make their club look ridiculous. Sorry, but I’m with “SWP’s Back” on this one. It needs to die a quick and merciful death
I don't mind Claude. He's a miserable old cnut. Reminds me of me, actually!

At one point I think there were 6 City fanzines going at the same time.... all stood together outside the ground at the back of the Kippax / North Stand corner.
Soon there will be an outside section reserved for fans with cameras where fans can all go along and air their views before an after the game!

The problem with these fan TV channels is the fans of the club it is meant to be supporting loathe them and they get all the hits from fans of other clubs laughing at it. If a fanzine was shit, home fans wouldn't buy it and therefore the fanzine would stop being produced. With TV it is the fans of other clubs watching it, that provide the clicks that get the advertising / sponsorships.
I look forward to the Fan TV Wars then. Hopefully someone will film them this time.

I can just see it next year:

"We're shit, blud,
"Know what I mean, fam?
"I mean, Liverpool, fucking Liverpool,
"And we only won 6-0
"Fucking Aguero; past it, blud.
"Only got a hattrick. Useless."

Hope we don't have one of these. They serve as nothing more than an embarressment to the club, the fans and the idiots who spout off on camera feeding the opposition fans with more shit to throw at us.
The people who are regulars are more interested with getting views than they are with the concerns of the fans and the club and the best way to get hits is to show other fans your hurt and spout absolute drivel.

I can just see it next year:

"We're shit, blud,
"Know what I mean, fam?
"I mean, Liverpool, fucking Liverpool,
"And we only won 6-0
"Fucking Aguero; past it, blud.
"Only got a hattrick. Useless."
Followed by.... ''Pep, thank you for what you have done, you have taken us as far as we can go... time for a change. Alan Pardew is available...''

Hope we don't have one of these. They serve as nothing more than an embarressment to the club, the fans and the idiots who spout off on camera feeding the opposition fans with more shit to throw at us.
The people who are regulars are more interested with getting views than they are with the concerns of the fans and the club and the best way to get hits is to show other fans your hurt and spout absolute drivel.
It is turning ''fans'' into minor celebrities (in their heads) either outside the ground or inside their bedrooms (never having gone to a game) - their 15 minutes of fame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.