Man City Fan TV

Andy, from Man City Fan TV, was interviewed by Sky when the fixtures were announced. Did anyone see him? Were they embarrassed by him or did he put forward a sensible point of view against the totally deluded rag (statman dave) that thought United could make up the points difference by buying players early in the window?

Andy, from Man City Fan TV, was interviewed by Sky when the fixtures were announced. Did anyone see him? Were they embarrassed by him or did he put forward a sensible point of view against the totally deluded rag (statman dave) that thought United could make up the points difference by buying players early in the window?

Is the rag coming live from Pallet Park in Moston?

Me, me, me...I want my say, I want to put my point across and for hundreds of people to see me do it.

Social fucking media. When did a pint and a chat with your mates go out of fashion?

Me, me, me...I want my say, I want to put my point across and for hundreds of people to see me do it.

Social fucking media. When did a pint and a chat with your mates go out of fashion?

But aren't you also putting your opinion across Bob? On the internet for hundreds to see?

But aren't you also putting your opinion across Bob? On the internet for hundreds to see?

You’re right in a way but original Bob here has a point. On here we are hidden by user names, don’t know what we look like and use it as a place to discuss city on a larger scale.

What you get on these fan tv shite things is the people thinking they somehow know more than the average fan. They think they’re the voice of a fan base and the oracle. You get overseas fans running to them as some sort of fountain of knowledge as if their opinion is more valued than anyone else’s because they film themselves watching a game embarrassingly. The more views the more it goes to their heads whilst also getting club privileges for spouting shite. It’s sadly what social media has done and there is no escaping it.

You’re right in a way but original Bob here has a point. On here we are hidden by user names, don’t know what we look like and use it as a place to discuss city on a larger scale.

What you get on these fan tv shite things is the people thinking they somehow know more than the average fan. They think they’re the voice of a fan base and the oracle. You get overseas fans running to them as some sort of fountain of knowledge as if their opinion is more valued than anyone else’s because they film themselves watching a game embarrassingly. The more views the more it goes to their heads whilst also getting club privileges for spouting shite. It’s sadly what social media has done and there is no escaping it.
Have you seen much shite on this channel Tom? Seriously, most people are commenting because they've seen other fan sites like arsenal fantv, the united and liverpool ones and have not liked them. They've not even looked at this one and have just brushed it aside as being like all the others. They've given their opinion without even looking at it.

Have you seen much shite on this channel Tom? Seriously, most people are commenting because they've seen other fan sites like arsenal fantv, the united and liverpool ones and have not liked them. They've not even looked at this one and have just brushed it aside as being like all the others. They've given their opinion without even looking at it.

I've looked. There are more important things. Like scotch. Which, irritatingly, is now empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.