Man City Fifa 10 Cover - Xbox & PS3 (Updated-AwayKit)

DanTheBlue

Fifa10 is not out till October but i wanted to play around with the players in the new kit so iv just made these and wanted to show you incase anyone wanted to print them off and use them in there case.
i will be making a new one when more games have been played so i have more images to work from and im looking to have one player in the home kit and the other in the third or away
update: (i will make another once we have played in the away kit)
54678725.jpg

my first ones:
cityfifa10ps3.jpg

cityfifa10xbox.jpg

Re: Man City Fifa 10 Cover - Xbox & PS3

Pride_In_Battle said:
Where did you get the template from for the cover, or did you make it yourself?

i made it, just got the fifa 10 text of the site and the other logos from google images

Nice work! The poses are a little too similar for my liking but it's not like you've got a great deal of images to work from... I can't wait to see your next effort when you've got more to work from.

I for one will DEFINITELY be printing your next effort off... no way am I going to have some Rag cnut or other scumbag on the cover of my game.

Cambridgeblue said:
Nice work! The poses are a little too similar for my liking but it's not like you've got a great deal of images to work from... I can't wait to see your next effort when you've got more to work from.

I for one will DEFINITELY be printing your next effort off... no way am I going to have some Rag cnut or other scumbag on the cover of my game.

Cheers fella! i will be making another one! i want one player in the away or third and one in the home!
see you soon!! haha

Ronaldo in a madrid shirt and tevez in a city. That would be a laugh

DanTheBlue said:
The way Ireland has his hand at Barry's crotch is a bit disturbing... Like he's clenching something...

Apart from that (I might be a pervert), very cool :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.