Man City Legends Statue?

tony book, knelt down with the championship, fa cup and charity sheild in front of him, if anyone has seen that picture it is quality and would make a great statue? ho and by the way, tony was as old as viera when he arrived at city just a thought.

mancunial said:
tony book, knelt down with the championship, fa cup and charity sheild in front of him, if anyone has seen that picture it is quality and would make a great statue? ho and by the way, tony was as old as viera when he arrived at city just a thought.

I agree we should have some statues

bell lee summerbee young book oakes and me!

and round the other side

heslop dowd horne

dctid said:
NICKS BACK said:
Thought about this for quite a few weeks, Lee Bell and Summerbee should have "Legends statue" erected to them.

A reminder of our past, and a reminder to future generations of players.

There can be only two - Trautman & Bell

Three - Trautmann, Bell, and Dave Ewing! Come ta think of it, we should have a statue of Dave Ewing and Bill Leivers helping Bert from the field at the end of the game. This has to be the starting point for any statue.

tony book kneeling down surrounded by bell ,lee and summerbee. these weree the greatest times for city with a plaque of mercer and alison. i truly hope this could be done

Bert Trautmann statue something alon the lines of the colossus of rhodes with bert towering up stradling both sides of ashton new road as you come up from town.
what about a statue to Anna Connell
would like to see joe mercer statue or paul dickov two men who sm up our history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.