Man City monopoly edition

Some topics obviously don't work for monopoly and yet they plough on regardless. Put a house on James Milner? What does that even mean?

fucking fuming!

4 hours I have been playing this bastad only to end up bust having landed on off all people James bloody Milner with 4 houses and the kids taking no mercy and making me mortgage Richard dunne. No David silva! Bert Trautman as old Kent road and james bloody Milner is on the second line ahead of people like mike Doyle and joe corrigan.

Who ever designed this was on a wind up!
Bet you built half of it ;-)

fucking fuming!

4 hours I have been playing this bastad only to end up bust having landed on off all people James bloody Milner with 4 houses and the kids taking no mercy and making me mortgage Richard dunne. No David silva! Bert Trautman as old Kent road and james bloody Milner is on the second line ahead of people like mike Doyle and joe corrigan.

Who ever designed this was on a wind up!

What kind of shit game is this that puts Bert on The Old Kent Road? Get yer computer drawing some new places and names. Bert Trautmann should be next but one to TOKR moving anti-clockwise.

Actually, this post has got me thinking which ex-players we could have on 'The Old Kent Road'? I'll go for Bernardo Corradi! I was toying with the idea of Danny Mills or Tal Ben Haim, but Bernardo C was worth every penny of the original title deeds for TOKR!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.