Man City Reserves

Mayor West

does anyone know what kind of teams we put out in the reserve league, because we lost to Morcambe reserves last night, surely our reserves are a million times better than Morcambes first team, let alone their reserves?

Godfather said:
does anyone know what kind of teams we put out in the reserve league, because we lost to Morcambe reserves last night, surely our reserves are a million times better than Morcambes first team, let alone their reserves?
We play last year under 18s in that league

I think we have 2 reserve teams, the one that plays Morecambe is like our 2nd reserve team. They also have a reserve team that plays in the premiere league north reserve league. Does that make sense...........i thought not.........

BigG said:
I think we have 2 reserve teams, the one that plays Morecambe is like our 2nd reserve team. They also have a reserve team that plays in the premiere league north reserve league. Does that make sense...........i thought not.........

3 technically the reserves, u18s, pontins(might be totesport this year)

Two things i fucking hate with passion, fuck people who say "im a city fan, not a man u hater"

I fucking hate man u

and

I fucking hate them morecambe shrimper fucking inbred cunts.

being a lancaster lad just needed to get that of my chest, thanks.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.