Man City TV Launched

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Introducing Man City for your TV!
Man City for TV offers access all Man City content before anyone else on the biggest and best screen in the house. Upgrade your viewing experience today with Man City for TV and enjoy:

• Match highlights, interviews and press conferences
  • Full match replays within 24 hours of the final whistle*
  • Archive match content from key moments in the club’s history*
  • Exclusive CityTV productions*
  • Selected live pre-season friendlies, Women’s and Academy games* **
Man City for TV is available for free on connected devices, including Apple TV***, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is also currently available on LG TVs, with more compatible platforms being released very soon.

Premium content is available for just £1.99 per month and all users can try Man City for TV for free during a 30 day free trial period without charge, before a rolling monthly contract of £1.99.

Minimum requirements apply and can be found in the terms and conditions.

* Paid subscription of £1.99 per month
** Subject to rights acquisition
***Apple TV requires a 4th generation Apple TV or above

https://www.mancity.com/tv?fbclid=IwAR1BWRMtoLX69x4-eC_1c4XbS13sIJWESw08XCyC_QdbnnnPUaY2d-ZgZnM

Introducing Man City for your TV!
Man City for TV offers access all Man City content before anyone else on the biggest and best screen in the house. Upgrade your viewing experience today with Man City for TV and enjoy:

• Match highlights, interviews and press conferences
  • Full match replays within 24 hours of the final whistle*
  • Archive match content from key moments in the club’s history*
  • Exclusive CityTV productions*
  • Selected live pre-season friendlies, Women’s and Academy games* **
Man City for TV is available for free on connected devices, including Apple TV***, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is also currently available on LG TVs, with more compatible platforms being released very soon.

Premium content is available for just £1.99 per month and all users can try Man City for TV for free during a 30 day free trial period without charge, before a rolling monthly contract of £1.99.

Minimum requirements apply and can be found in the terms and conditions.

* Paid subscription of £1.99 per month
** Subject to rights acquisition
***Apple TV requires a 4th generation Apple TV or above

https://www.mancity.com/tv?fbclid=IwAR1BWRMtoLX69x4-eC_1c4XbS13sIJWESw08XCyC_QdbnnnPUaY2d-ZgZnM
All I can say is ...

ABOUT BLOODY TIME

So does this mean any smart TV with amazon prime or the Apple TV app? I have a fire stick but don't use it now - why would i plug that in when i have the Amazon app installed directly?

So does this mean any smart TV with amazon prime or the Apple TV app? I have a fire stick but don't use it now - why would i plug that in when i have the Amazon app installed directly?
I don't think it will be on the Amazon Prime Video App, sounds like it will be an app in itself which you would need to download from the Amazon app store, seems like the same applies for Apple TV and Roku. LG have their own app store for tv's so they must have a deal with them at the moment.

So is this a new app? Any links to this app for ios and android?
Looks like its a new app but from what i can get from that release on the website, it must only be available for the Apple TV version of the app store for Apple and isn't available for Android at all yet. That's mental to me, creating Android apps is the easier of all of them and releasing it onto the PlayStore is even easier. The only thing is they're easier to crack and exploit so maybe they're working a bit deeper on the security aspects.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.