Man City TV Launched

Never watched it but have been paying £1.99 a month since the start in in case there was something I wanted to watch.
Just looked at my online banking and since August I have been paying £4.99 a month. No notification it was going up in price £2.00 I could live with but a fiver. Jeez they are taking the piss charging that without letting you know.
So I went on City TV and it is telling me I'm not subscribed to watch it.
I want my money back.

Never watched it but have been paying £1.99 a month since the start in in case there was something I wanted to watch.
Just looked at my online banking and since August I have been paying £4.99 a month. No notification it was going up in price £2.00 I could live with but a fiver. Jeez they are taking the piss charging that without letting you know.
So I went on City TV and it is telling me I'm not subscribed to watch it.
I want my money back.
You must have missed the emails. Plenty of emails warning me it was going up.

I’m surprised City haven’t got a proper channel on TV like United and Liverpool by now.

I doubt I’d subscribe but with the club’s obsession with growing the brand, I’d have thought it would be something they’d go for.

I joined a couple of times, to watch pre-season friendlies and similar. Both times the subscription seems to have lapsed for reasons I have no idea about. I gave up trying in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.