Man City TV Launched

Anyone used this recently?

Been away for a couple of weeks and wondered if much else bar our games are being added.
Not bothered for weeks to be honest.

Have I missed anything decent?

When the app launched there were only the first 7 games of each of the 18/18 & 18/19 seasons. More recently, there are now 16 from each season.

Has anyone got the full seasons showing? If so, what are you using to access? eg make of Tv, firestick

I would really like to give this a go but they need to release the app for all Smart TV's, City did say it would be released for other devices " Very soon ". There has been very little information published either, not a great start, terrible PR, IMO of course.

It needs to be available on all of the key platforms and have quality content; it isn't rocket science.

The key feature for me would be a windows app featuring academy and eds games.

Finally 16 prem games from last season and the same from the centurians season,however,in the absence of a treble DVD i was hoping they would get them games sorted first,i think they made a big mistake not doing the DVD,a bite size of all the games is a much better way to do it and i like to collect them,who has time to watch every game in full

Finally 16 prem games from last season and the same from the centurians season,however,in the absence of a treble DVD i was hoping they would get them games sorted first,i think they made a big mistake not doing the DVD,a bite size of all the games is a much better way to do it and i like to collect them,who has time to watch every game in full

Are they not going to do a DVD then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.