Man City TV Launched

I love it. 1.99 a month to watch the full game the day after, only negative is listening to the commentator (Hugh Ferris ?)

I still go to all home games if well and lots of away games but may have to stop the always next season because of health issues.

I`ve fucked off Sky and BT which was costing me about 110 a month.

Happy Days
Thought the commentator was/is Alistair Mann, he pops up at half time talking to Huge Ferret every now and then, but could be wrong. They're okay but wouldn't mind an ex-pro alongside them, think we're all used to two commentators nowadays - would be good for them to hone their skills and then we have a production line of future Sky/BT/Amazon/Disney/BBC/ITV/Bein commentators and pundits to rival Murkyside. Also stadium sound only would be a cool option.

If you use EE mobile you can get the BT Sports app as a £5 add-on to most monthly plans (but it's extra for casting to a big screen unless you have the right tech to connect via hdmi lead) and I've gone to NowTV for my Sky Sports, buying as and when needed via Tesco Clubcard triple value vouchers, eg £3.33 for a day pass, or £5 for a week pass. Reckon I'll pay about £200 total for all my football and cricket needs in a year, all legit.

Ive signed up for this today as its now available on mobile devices, but the app on iphone won't let me log in for some reason. its not telling me I'm entering the wrong password or anything, but its just not loading. bizzarre, anyone else having issues?

Ive signed up for this today as its now available on mobile devices, but the app on iphone won't let me log in for some reason. its not telling me I'm entering the wrong password or anything, but its just not loading. bizzarre, anyone else having issues?
Didn't know that, thanks! It seems like you just access from the standard City app but they have done an update on it recently to include City TV+

I navigated to video, then clicked on City+ and it said i needed to subsribe. There's a small link that says 'Already a member' and i clicked on that. I must have saved the password already or something as it just went through the login an loaded. I assume it was checking my account details that i had already used to login to the app with, all working for me.

Thanks for the heads up that this is on iPhone app now. This is finally watchable for me. Excited to watch!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.