Man City TV Launched

I sacked off the first one because I’d watched everything on there worth watching over one weekend.

Plus City seem to be ashamed of anything from the first 118 years of our history. There was absolutely no content from before the Agüeroooo game whatsoever. Do people at the club know that we weren’t formed in the last decade?

best not jsut be like the original version was released.
Looks like it is from the video, they’ve even used the same clips from that launch. They’ve just changed the name and made it available on more platforms.

I have signed up. It had to be launched on all platforms and I am looking forward to deciding whether to continue after the thirty days; I hope it's good enough to do so.

Really want this £1.99 a month is really good, however I have a Samsung Smart TV, so I contacted the MCFCHELP who got back to me within an hour.

Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for your email.
We're always reviewing the platforms we support and have built a version for Samsung devices. This version should be available soon - keep an eye on mancity.com/tv for the latest updates.
I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp.
Kind Regards,
Andy
Supporter Services

The sooner the better for me, it's less than 50p a week.

I’m sure I read somewhere that they’ll be streaming the City v Fulham game on City tv - anyone know if this is right?

Really want this £1.99 a month is really good, however I have a Samsung Smart TV, so I contacted the MCFCHELP who got back to me within an hour.

I thought it was now available on any device?

I signed up yesterday and have watched the 6-1 and 6-3 on my laptop.

It would be great if they could add a few memorable games, e.g. 5-0 vs Liverpool, 6-0 vs Chelsea, a couple more derbies and a few of the FA and League cup finals.

Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for your email.
We're always reviewing the platforms we support and have built a version for Samsung devices. This version should be available soon - keep an eye on mancity.com/tv for the latest updates.
I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp.
Kind Regards,
Andy
Supporter Services

Order a amazon firestick and get the tv tomorrow,you only need a cheap one

I thought it was now available on any device?

I signed up yesterday and have watched the 6-1 and 6-3 on my laptop.

It would be great if they could add a few memorable games, e.g. 5-0 vs Liverpool, 6-0 vs Chelsea, a couple more derbies and a few of the FA and League cup finals.
If you scroll far right onto the full season games they will be in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.