Man City TV Launched

I sacked off the first one because I’d watched everything on there worth watching over one weekend.

Plus City seem to be ashamed of anything from the first 118 years of our history. There was absolutely no content from before the Agüeroooo game whatsoever. Do people at the club know that we weren’t formed in the last decade?
I suppose they will want to build a fan base for internet fans first, but certainly i am not embarrassed being what i am, can you imagine any behind the scenes footage of the Eriksson era, now that would be a story

I subscribed on Friday, had the confirmation email but can’t login, it a never ending circle where I click to login & I return to the same Subscribe now page. Any advice, have emailed the club but no reply over the weekend!

Can anyone help, please. I have a Panasonic smart TV . Will the City+ tv work on it? I understand that it will probably work on my iPhone or iPad but haven’t a clue whether it will work on Panasonic big screen. Thanks

Can anyone help, please. I have a Panasonic smart TV . Will the City+ tv work on it? I understand that it will probably work on my iPhone or iPad but haven’t a clue whether it will work on Panasonic big screen. Thanks

We have a Panasonic big screen and it's fine.

City + is great during this isolation crap. I just watched the 6-1 derby win on my laptop. I hadn't seen it for years and enjoyed it immensely. The Balotelli goal and Silva's pass for Dzeko at the end were my favourite moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.