Man City TV Launched

The latest version has chrome cast support, so if you can’t get the app on your smart tv you should be able to cast videos from your phone.
I’ve tried that from an iPhone and it comes up with my Sky boxes through the Samsung TV. I then clicked on the icon on the screen on my phone and only got the speakers, no picture.

city TALKS. These 30-minute episodes feature staff from across our business and will be streamed live every Thursday at 4pm BST (UK) on City+, with each episode available on demand after their initial broadcast.
Can anybody please help. How do you get to watch the City Talks on demand. I can only see the latest. Where are the first two (MCWFC and Youth).

At long last the Samsung app has arrived, I don't know how long it's been out because I had almost given up. Searched for the app this morning and its there as the Manchester City app. Looking forward to catching up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.