Man City TV Launched

I have just installed the app on my Sony tv. You will need to have a google account (which can be done within the tv settings menu), then check into google play app (which should already be within the installed apps on the tv).

Download the app and the install onto the tv was all very straightforward. Log into the man city app with your registered email/supporter number and password and follow the instructions.

Hope this works for you.

I have just installed the app on my Sony tv. You will need to have a google account (which can be done within the tv settings menu), then check into google play app (which should already be within the installed apps on the tv).

Download the app and the install onto the tv was all very straightforward. Log into the man city app with your registered email/supporter number and password and follow the instructions.

Hope this works for you.
If you have a Google Play Store on your TV then you have an Android TV, i think Sony do their own OS as well and that won't have the playstore.

I have a Sony TV, but i've a feeling they specifically mean Android Sony TV's as that's what i have and it works on there. I think Sony also have their own OS and their app store and its probably not on there yet.

Many thanks. Unfortunately, you're right!! I have a non android smart Sony TV and I don't think it has it on their app store yet. Maybe in time!!! Sure it would be on if it was Dippers or Rags LOL

All signed up.
Luckily I had a spare firestick knocking about.
It’ll do till they pull their finger out and get it on some proper devices : )

I have finally figured out how to subscribe using my LG TV. Achievement!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.