Man City TV Launched

Can anyone give me instruction on how to get Man City on tv on to firestick. Cant find any ways to download
Put you firestick in the telly,on your phone/computer go to amazon and go into their app store,go into sports and you'll see it there,purchase it.no charge and it will come through on your firestick,if it doesn't take it out then put it back in,it's there in seconds,it will give you a pairing code,go to mancity.com/subscribe and follow the instructions at the end it will ask you for the code put it in and you are done

I have Apple TV on my iPhone, but when I search for Man City, Manchester City, Man City TV, etc it doesn't come up with anything. Where is it?

Has anyone got the stream on mcfc tv working? I have been watching it on an LG tv for a week ago and it works fine but when I click on the match link it just has the buffering whirly thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.