Man City Under-11s beat their QPR counterparts 29-1

I don't know how to feel about that score actually. Nice for our boys, but hopefully that is a one off, as there's not much they'll learn from scores like that.

Reminds me of when I played in nets in an under 14's game
14 year olds were allowed to play and the opposition team was pretty much full with the big boys
Nine of our team including me were eleven years old and I was goalkeeping in the full size goal, not the primary school size

We got killed 26-0

I don't know how to feel about that score actually. Nice for our boys, but hopefully that is a one off, as there's not much they'll learn from scores like that.
Waste of time.If QPR are that bad they shouldn't be playing teams like City. Someone getting it badly wrong.

Reminds me of when I played in nets in an under 14's game
14 year olds were allowed to play and the opposition team was pretty much full with the big boys
Nine of our team including me were eleven years old and I was goalkeeping in the full size goal, not the primary school size

We got killed 26-0
I hope it thought you a valuable life lesson.

loser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.