Man city v man united U18

Palmer reminded me a little bit of Ozil the last time I saw him. I think it was against the dippers U18, when Hodge was absolutely unbelievable

Ozil is a good call. Certainly some of his touches and skills are similar but his effort for the team was is world's apart.

Just been on newsnow mancity & saw a link to a headline about arsenal fans urging ian wright to get his grandson d'margio wright phillips to sign for arsenal on the evidence of the goal he scored against the young rags. It was only a tap in. Cole Palmer did all the work beating two players & squaring it to him. What made me laugh was the way the Daily Star described the goal. Apparently Galbraith (United not City) beat 2 players Cole & Robinson (City not United) & squared it to Wright Phillips to score. How can a newspaper gets its facts so completely wrong.

Just been on newsnow mancity & saw a link to a headline about arsenal fans urging ian wright to get his grandson d'margio wright phillips to sign for arsenal on the evidence of the goal he scored against the young rags. It was only a tap in. Cole Palmer did all the work beating two players & squaring it to him. What made me laugh was the way the Daily Star described the goal. Apparently Galbraith (United not City) beat 2 players Cole & Robinson (City not United) & squared it to Wright Phillips to score. How can a newspaper gets its facts so completely wrong.
The Daily Star you say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.