Man City v Shakhtar Wednesday 7th November

csnewton

Hi All, Does anyone know if city are offering free upgrades for this match? I have a spare child ticket and a mate who wants to go. I was wondering if I need to pay for the upgrade or not?

You've probably already found out now but if not..

Upgrades
Supporters are required to upgrade concessionary tickets for this match. A supporter in another age band can use a concessionary ticket but must ensure they have paid the applicable upgrade fee in advance of entering the stadium.

Taken straight from the website.

You've probably already found out now but if not..

Upgrades
Supporters are required to upgrade concessionary tickets for this match. A supporter in another age band can use a concessionary ticket but must ensure they have paid the applicable upgrade fee in advance of entering the stadium.

Taken straight from the website.

Thanks Zaba

In a bit of a bind. I am in the CL thingy and I have a ticket but I can’t get there because I am not allowed to drive. How do I sell, donate my ticket? Can’t get to the ground.

Need to upgrade my ticket, have a paper ticket. Went onto my account to check if I can upgrade it and there is not recording of me having a ticket at all. Anyone had this problem ? Thanks blues

I'm in Manchester on Wednesday night and was thinking about heading to this game if i can get down to Manchester in time traffic depending.

I was wondering does the Club do cash turnstiles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.