Man City v Shakhtar Wednesday 7th November

Hi All, Does anyone know if city are offering free upgrades for this match? I have a spare child ticket and a mate who wants to go. I was wondering if I need to pay for the upgrade or not?
My dad has used my son’s tickets quite a few times and we’ve never upgraded it. I think it flashes a different colour on entry and nothing has ever been said.

My dad has used my son’s tickets quite a few times and we’ve never upgraded it. I think it flashes a different colour on entry and nothing has ever been said.
you're right ,different ticket price categories do flash different colours,its a chance you take,but you run the risk of being banned if someone does spot it and takes action.

Thanks I'm a Sunderland fan but down in Manchester for wednesday night so fancied taking the chance to get to the game

Did you manage to get a ticket mate? My brother has just told me he’s got a job so won’t be using his ticket tomorrow night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.