man city VR 360 video

This doesn't look like it got the attention it deserved and having just found it on Youtube VR I think it could play an excellent part of fanless games during covid. Used the oculus quest and gave me goose bumps.

Bought my son Quest 2 VR headset last week and I had a go on it.....totally amazing experience and I never thought the tech had come so far.....blew my mind..... Loads of games and you tube videos and other apps to play with.....love the fact you can be in space or on a coral reef and sound is superb.....unreal - it really takes education to a new level and you can interact and lift and throw things.....I am going to try football 360 videos and getting a new golf game as well.....if anyone has not tried one of these VR headsets give it a go as standalone and dont need a PC (although you can connect it as well) - even my missus had a go, she hates any tech but said the Quest 2 VR was amazing.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.