Man City Vs United Tickets

Sulaiman14

Team supported
Man City
Hello everyone

I would like to attend the derby for the first time, and I've never been to the Etihad before
I can see that Tickets have been restricted, and tickets will start to sell 4 weeks before the game
My question is should I wait for the tickets to be released, or should I just buy the Vermilion Package?

You won't get a normal ticket through the club. You'll either have to go through a 3rd party or buy hospitality

The game is already sold out in the July sale window. Any additional seats are if season ticket holders can’t make it so there’s hardly gonna be any.

Hospitality is your safest bet or just keep ur fingers crossed here for spares

Good luck pal

Looking for one spare if anyone has got one. Youngest wants to go to his first derby

It's a bit bent that to have been able to buy a ticket for Manchester Utd at home you had to have gone to 5 home games last season. Previous to last season I've had SC on and off in the past and accumulated a reasonable amount of points through this and attending away games but these obviously account for FA. I went to a few games LY through purchasing tickets of mates who couldn't go but toss that my previous official purchases account for nothing.

I'm now settled back in Manchester and won't be moving again any time soon. I've bought myself a cityzens card and signed up to as many matches as possible, hopefully I can get an SC for next season.

Hey guys, I`m from germany, i was at the Etihad Stadium three times, but never to a manchester derby. Is there a possibility to get two tickets? I have no idea how to get tickets for the derby, here in germany on a few websites, I have to pay up to 600€ per ticket. Thanks for your help and sorry for some mistakes with the english language.

Hey guys, I`m from germany, i was at the Etihad Stadium three times, but never to a manchester derby. Is there a possibility to get two tickets? I have no idea how to get tickets for the derby, here in germany on a few websites, I have to pay up to 600€ per ticket. Thanks for your help and sorry for some mistakes with the english language.
Unless you get lucky on here, realistically your best chance is going to be paying a premium to a reseller website. Admittedly they're a glorified ticket tout and you should do your research on the business first.

Live Football Tickets has an excellent Trustpilot rating with over 2,900 reviews: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.livefootballtickets.com

They're selling tickets starting from £195:

Trying to get 3 tickets for young lad wife and myself, would take 2 and send the wife to the shops and me and the young lad can go. Hotel booked and travelling down from Scotland so hopefully something comes up.

Unless you get lucky on here, realistically your best chance is going to be paying a premium to a reseller website. Admittedly they're a glorified ticket tout and you should do your research on the business first.

Live Football Tickets has an excellent Trustpilot rating with over 2,900 reviews: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.livefootballtickets.com

They're selling tickets starting from £195:

Really trust livefootballtickets.com?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.