Man City will hold the World record Transfer fee in 2009

I dont think it will happen this year or maybe next and this is why.We collectively as Blue fans have to wake up to reality.NO,big name is going to sign for a team near the bottom half of the EPL,coupled with the fact that these stars aspire to play on the biggest stage and that my friends is the champions league,and excuse me,but city aren,t going to be in it anytime soon i suspect.Also,these playere prefer the lights of London.

Robinho,was a 1 off,i still think he thought he was going to the scum.....

Blue in Belfast said:
I dont think it will happen this year or maybe next and this is why.We collectively as Blue fans have to wake up to reality.NO,big name is going to sign for a team near the bottom half of the EPL,coupled with the fact that these stars aspire to play on the biggest stage and that my friends is the champions league,and excuse me,but city aren,t going to be in it anytime soon i suspect.Also,these playere prefer the lights of London.

Robinho,was a 1 off,i still think he thought he was going to the scum.....

Are you stating that young Robbie is thick??? or the arabs couldn't find anyone who could speak Portugese?

Perhaps we should take to kidnapping players at the airport putting them into the boot of the car them going around a round-about continually until they sign for us...Fergiscum fashion!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.