Man Kicking Cat to Death

bernabias home shirt

Just seen this on the front page of the Local Advertiser,also in most of the nationals too
What a fucking low life piece of shit this **** is...

Horrific video shows former soldier kicking cat to death as it lay injured in road

A former soldier has been jailed after savagely kicking a cat lying injured in the road after being hit by a car.

Anthony Delaney, 30, of Waterton Lane, Mossley, had drunk at least 10 pints of lager when he and a gang of fellow revellers spotted the wounded animal on Queen’s Road, Ashton-under-Lyne.

The dad-of-two was caught on CCTV crossing himself as if taking a penalty kick before booting the defenceless cat through the air.

The swaggering thug then took a second swing, kicking it against a wall.

Delaney and his ‘intimidating’ pals also subjected two teenage girls who had stopped their car to help the animal to a torrent of abuse - forcing them to drive away before the RSPCA arrived.

The cat died just minutes after inspectors arrived at the scene at around 5am on Sunday, September 22, last year.

Delaney was arrested hours later and told police he and friends wanted to put the cat ‘out of its misery’ and that he carried out the act as he had undergone survival training in the armed forces.

The lout, who pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary cruelty to an animal at an earlier hearing, visibly winced as CCTV footage was played to Tameside Magistrates’ Court.

Defending, Christopher Squibbs, said Delaney had intended to try and put the injured cat out of its misery.

He said: “It was a misguided attempt to try and deal with the situation when he was in a state of drink.

“He handled it appallingly badly.”

The court was told driver Charlotte Lewis-Dobson first spotted the injured animal and phoned the RSPCA before moving her car in front of the cat to prevent further injury.

She and passenger Nicole Calvert were later confronted by the gang, and told ‘you better drive away now’ after pleading with them to leave the animal alone.

A statement from Ms Lewis-Dobson said: “I can’t believe somebody could do that particularly when the cat was injured and distressed.

“It was crying out and wanted to be left alone. Its last few minutes were full of fear and pain.”

Delaney was handed an 18-week jail term and banned from keeping animals for five years.

Chair of the bench Catherine Elliott said: “This was a deliberate act of malicious cruelty to an already injured and defenceless animal.

“We would be failing in our public duty if we did not pass a custodial sentence.”

Not good viewing but the video is on here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/graphic-video-horrific-cctv-shows-6744652" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ws-6744652</a>

I hope he gets a fucking good kicking in jail, I just can't think how that cat must have felt, makes my blood boil, TWAT.

Nothing worse then violence against animals , atleast a human can try and fight back or speak up

Blue Maverick said:
I hope he gets a fucking good kicking in jail, I just can't think how that cat must have felt, makes my blood boil, TWAT.

Agreed. Come on karma and give this lowlife scum a good fucking kicking that will leave its mark for the rest of his sad pathetic little life.

Read this yesterday and was going to do a thread, but couldn't do a link from my phone.
Few things get my blood boiling to the point it was yesterday, and that's without watching the video, (which the MEN shouldn't have put on. The caption and report alone is enough). I mean what the fuck goes through someone's mind to make them even think about kicking a defenceless animal like that, let alone actually doing it? I genuinely hope those in nick who like dishing out a kicking for kickings sake have this story shoved in their face and go to town on this twat.

Creative punishment time, how about locking him in a cage with a hormonal female Jaguar?
Fair enough, if the cat was fucked after the car hit, step on the poor bastards head to put it out of it's misery, done it before myself to a cat with a broken back, but this lad is scum.

Pigeonho said:
Read this yesterday and was going to do a thread, but couldn't do a link from my phone.
Few things get my blood boiling to the point it was yesterday, and that's without watching the video, (which the MEN shouldn't have put on. The caption and report alone is enough). I mean what the fuck goes through someone's mind to make them even think about kicking a defenceless animal like that, let alone actually doing it? I genuinely hope those in nick who like dishing out a kicking for kickings sake have this story shoved in their face and go to town on this twat.

Hopefully what goes around comes around.

What a sick minded fucking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.