Man notified of burglary via app goes home murders burglar [Liverpool]

My Dad caught someone sneaking through the window many years ago when I was a kid. He beat the guy to a pulp and actually left him unconscious , when the police turned up they just said they were not taking it any further, that was over 40 years ago ? Can you imagine that now ?
I should imagine that is the standard procedure in Murkyside Police HQ!

Judge Andrew Menary QC's findings upon sentencing were particularly damning on this and several other fronts. Not only did he rule that class A and B drug dealing was his primary source of income, he also found that Mr Brophy had not been armed with a knife - nor did any of his accomplices have a gun.

There was always more to this case. The bottom line is that the victim was a burglar after a stash - he was unarmed. The convicted man was a drug dealer who stabbed the burglar to death, returning to stab the body some more.

Judge Andrew Menary QC's findings upon sentencing were particularly damning on this and several other fronts. Not only did he rule that class A and B drug dealing was his primary source of income, he also found that Mr Brophy had not been armed with a knife - nor did any of his accomplices have a gun.

There was always more to this case. The bottom line is that the victim was a burglar after a stash - he was unarmed. The convicted man was a drug dealer who stabbed the burglar to death, returning to stab the body some more.
Menary’s a class act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.