Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Rodri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernandinho

• Aguero

• Total voters
Only watched the 2nd half, city were better than what i thought we would.

Hope Garcia is ok.

Did find it amusing Neville and the other bloke on commentary apparently having inside info on our players energy levels.

Which i called bullshit,

Kev is poetry in motion. Kyle Walker is ridiculously underrated. Loved Sterling's work rate too.

KDB gets my vote.

I thought KDB made the difference - again! However, it would have been interesting to see Phil Foden given more time. I thought he was brilliant when he came on.

It was fantastic to see Kev resume where he left off before the break. He sets the standards for the whole team. His form this season has been brilliant. I honestly think he is close to being the best in the world at present given that Ronaldo and Messi are in decline.

I didn’t think I’d be that arsed about the match, given the fan free circumstances, but some of our football was glorious. Just to watch Kev gliding downfield is sufficient to give me goosebumps, never mind what he actually does with the ball. I’ve always loved sportsmen in all fields who’ve had that swashbuckling elegance. Muhammad Ali, David Duckham, John McEnroe, Alex Higgins, Johann Cruyff. Touched by God. We’ve been truly spoilt to have had 2 such individuals on the books for years (Dave and Kev)

I’m surprised Kev is running away with it. Imo it should be pretty close with a number of candidates. I thought our entire midfield was class with Gundo shading it for me. Of the front three, Raheem was aggressive all night and looked like he was coming back to form. Of the back 5 I would say the fullbacks were both standout.

Phil is my pick, even though it was a 20 minute cameo. Worked his bollocks off, tried to make things happen every time he touched the ball topped with a very good goal. The thought of him, Kev, Raheem and Kun running at a defence is mouthwatering.

Kev to win the Balon D’or within the next 3 years, only Mbappe can rival him once Messi and Ronald stop.
You're forgetting Henderson, Rashford, and whichever other Liverpool or United players are anointed in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.