Votes: 64 13.3%
  • B Silva

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Jesus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Voted for Rodri, Phil was excellent in first half (close second), class player. Zinchenko and Fernandinho were good too.

Rodri just edged it as he was everywhere and had a hand in both goals and a few more great chances.

But Foden was a very, very close second.

ESPN is using the post-match analysis to criticise or handling of his development without acknowledging that David is leaving in a few months and he’ll take over. He’ll get plenty of minutes next year. And the fact that Pep played him in a final, you should see what he thinks of Phil.

I was delighted Foden was picked today and fair do’s to Pep for that.

However, ESPN are right to go with what they actually see versus your crystal ball.

That said, we’ve just won another trophy (yippeee!) so it’s not the best time to argue.

Mature and classy performance from young Phil, so he got my vote.

As stated Fern and Rodri were excellent (although Rodri needs to work on when he really needs to take out a player and when it’s not needed!)

Great save from Bravo was key, and fair play to Stones for his second half performance.

Mature and classy performance from young Phil, so he got my vote.

As stated Fern and Rodri were excellent (although Rodri needs to work on when he really needs to take out a player and when it’s not needed!)

Great save from Bravo was key, and fair play to Stones for his second half performance.
I`m not gonna argue with those sentiments.Same as mine SC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.