Aston Villa (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bit weird to be calling out two random votes for Zinchenko.

In any given match there are plenty of players given a few votes, even when completely undeserved.
I more than occasionally vote for Eddie, not just for a clean sheet, but the poor fellah will never see enough action to merit a MotM -not like Joe Hart did on more than one occasion.

Foden once again MoTM - he's having an excellent run of games. What's more exciting is that - because he's such a young player - he's only going to get better.

foden was the trickiest most skillfull player I have seen all season, determination 10 out of 10. Had Ya manbappe done half of that he would have been creamed over ! he had to be motm for me.

got to mention mr whippy, when kdb doesnt play he gets more space and control, he deserved at least an 8 out of ten. Bernardo now looks like a mature experienced guy doing the work he wants and nonstop.

rodri another good game and scored the sort of goal that usually goes in at our end when im watching from the lower SS and think ffs !

stones give your head a wobble, what has happened.

glad to see no sterling

Foden fantastic, but gave it to the glue that bound the team together, Bernado, steps up whenever KdB is missing.

Didn't realise Zinchenko's mum and dad frequented these forums.

I mean really??? The lad didn't play terribly but to vote for him ahead of Foden, WTF are they thinking of? Do they watch the game with a paper bag over their heads???
I think you should review the poll again. Zinchenko has only half the votes that Stones has.
You might query that one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.