Aston Villa (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bit weird to be calling out two random votes for Zinchenko.

In any given match there are plenty of players given a few votes, even when completely undeserved.
Agreed. And not in the least bit weird calling them out. I thought Zinchenko was particular undeserving tbf. Gave the ball away with some sloppy passes, had his usual random shot off target and ducked out of the way rather than clearing a dangerous ball. He gets a 5 at best.
I think you should review the poll again. Zinchenko has only half the votes that Stones has.
You might query that one?
Happily!

Rodri and Zinch were both quietly effective and Gundogan put a proper shift in but it,s impossible to overlook Philip Walter Foden. Instrumental in everything and his goal was a thing of simple beauty.

Agreed. And not in the least bit weird calling them out. I thought Zinchenko was particular undeserving tbf. Gave the ball away with some sloppy passes, had his usual random shot off target and ducked out of the way rather than clearing a dangerous ball. He gets a 5 at best.

Happily!
I didn't have a bag over my head so saw Zinchenko have a solid game. Two mistakes at the 55minute mark but apart from that his passing, distribution and overall game was spot on.

The 3 points were the most vital thing here. A good, professional performance but Bernardo and Super Phil Foden were the architects of this victory. Johnny Boulders looks to be steering towards another wobble - God forbid!!

I didn't have a bag over my head so saw Zinchenko have a solid game. Two mistakes at the 55minute mark but apart from that his passing, distribution and overall game was spot on.
I thought he was meh as usual.

Anyway, would you agree he was not MOTM? I would imagine that's a yes. I swear to god some people must either be completely blind or just put random votes in as a wind up. Same goes for the people who voted for Stones. It must be an absolute first that being responsible for a goal conceded in 20 seconds, followed by bringing your team down to 10 min in the first 40 minutes, qualifies for a MOTM vote.

I thought he was meh as usual.

Anyway, would you agree he was not MOTM? I would imagine that's a yes. I swear to god some people must either be completely blind or just put random votes in as a wind up. Same goes for the people who voted for Stones. It must be an absolute first that being responsible for a goal conceded in 20 seconds, followed by bringing your team down to 10 min in the first 40 minutes, qualifies for a MOTM vote.
No need to imagine. It's viewable on the poll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.