Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Aguero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walker

Votes: 112 61.2%

• Total voters
Walker for a laugh

If I was being serious I reckon cancelo or mendy both in with a shout

Walker has a new future as goalkeeper, so got my vote. Mendy had a decent game but forgot to help Fernandinho when Atalanta scored, Kevin was furious at Mendy. Good first half of us where we should have lead by 0-3 or 0-4 (but without Aguero we have a problem in scoring) and please don't let take Jesus another penalty, this was unworthy for a professional footballplayer. In second half we lost control. Hopefully Ederson will be fit by sunday.

Walker has a new future as goalkeeper, so got my vote. Mendy had a decent game but forgot to help Fernandinho when Atalanta scored, Kevin was furious at Mendy. Good first half of us where we should have lead by 0-3 or 0-4 (but without Aguero we have a problem in scoring) and please don't let take Jesus another penalty, this was unworthy for a professional footballplayer. In second half we lost control. Hopefully Ederson will be fit by sunday.
Bit unkind on Mendy when he was watching HIS man and Gundogan was missing
Also it's always passing the buck when someone starts pointing because Kevin knew he could have helped more

Anyway my MOTM was Sterling as he kept going and going and didn't hide
Next would have been Mendy

Mendy had his best game for a while, but that’s about your lot. Words fail me as regards some of the others. Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Otamendi, all mind meltingly shit after the break. The dippers will be salivating after watching that

The comedy walker vote aside, mendy or cancelo are the only viable votes. Neither were outstanding but both were solid 7’s. The rest were either error strewn, anonymous or wasteful.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.