Man of the Match - Atalanta (H)

Man of the Match - Atalanta (H)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be Raheem, but Foden and Ilkay were outstanding too. Ilkay in particular was the one who more often than not was in the right position to help us recover when we didn't get going in that first twenty minutes or so, and after that his passing was world class.

But Sterling was another level. When he plays like that he's rightly talked about in the same category as mbappe and others. If the stories are true and there is Spanish interest in taking him away from us, his fee must surely be £200m plus. Not that I'd sell!

I Know Raz was head and shoulders but after an awful start and a rough time lately Walker redeemed himself and put in a solid performance We are so quick to get on a players back but IMO he gives 100 percent and has done since he came

MOTM Raheem.

Ederson and Foden both had excellent games. Gundog very poor 1st Half but had good 2nd.

Worryingly we looked wide open at times last night. Last night could easily have ended 9:3.

I've gone for Raz, but after briefly watching the highlights I would have preferred to have nominated the referee for watching a player punt the ball towards the halfway line before running into a defender inside the area and deciding it warranted a penalty. Oscar worthy.
Nah, was a penalty mate. Softish but still a foul inside the box.

Sterling has to get it.

Have to agree, with the above. Foden was class and ran the game in the first half, KDB was dangerous.

Special mention for Otamendi who came on and did a no nonsense approach. Can't beat a fkin get rid of it approach sometimes

Possibly one of the most one-sided MOTM votes ever? And that's despite several stand-out performances from others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.