Man of the Match - Atalanta (H)

Man of the Match - Atalanta (H)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sterling was excellent but I thought Gundogan ran the midfield and some of his passes and touches were superb. Shame he can’t play like that more consistently

Personally, I’ve gone for Raheem Shaquille Sterling, not only for his goals, but also for his brilliant cross to give Sergio the easiest of tap-ins, and also for winning the penalty, as well as his all-round play.

Shaquille? He looks like a Charles to me

Nah, was a penalty mate. Softish but still a foul inside the box.
Watch where the ball goes. He boots it away from goal, towards the halfway line, where neither he or Dinho has any chance of getting it and then runs at Dinho. Blatant simulation.

Watch where the ball goes. He boots it away from goal, towards the halfway line, where neither he or Dinho has any chance of getting it and then runs at Dinho. Blatant simulation.
There was NOT one City player who complained about the tackle,which tells you something and certainly none from Ferno.
Think you need to take those blue tinted specs off.

Even Brian Kerr expressed his doubts about the penalty and he had little good to say about City.
I'd consider it a penalty bought by the attacker. Fern did nothing wrong, the guy ran into his leg on purpose rather than towards the ball.
That's the modern game in a nutshell unfortunately.

Even Brian Kerr expressed his doubts about the penalty and he had little good to say about City.
I'd consider it a penalty bought by the attacker. Fern did nothing wrong, the guy ran into his leg on purpose rather than towards the ball.
That's the modern game in a nutshell unfortunately.
Who is Brian Kerr? Waynes’s brother?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.