Man of the Match - Basel (a)

Man of the Match - Basel (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernie for me. The run he did through the centre of midfield coming in from the side was him at his best, similar to how he played against us with Monaco.

I remember when we signed Ilkay and the Rags signed Mickeytaking, Maureen and all the pundits were saying that they'd got a much better deal as Mickey was the creator of all Aubamayengs chances and Ilkay was merely the "water carrier". Here we are, Pep's turned Ilkay into a David Silva clone and Maureen's destroyed Mickey and well on his way to destroying Poobag.

Tough to choose between Bernardo and Gundogan, both were excellent.

I know Silky scored twice and had a great game but Bernardo ran the game from the right wing and was at the heart of all our best moves. Plus, keeper aside, that was a very well taken, classy finish.

1. Bernardo
2. Gundogan
3. Walker

I know Silky scored twice and had a great game but Bernardo ran the game from the right wing and was at the heart of all our best moves. Plus, keeper aside, that was a very well taken, classy finish.

1. Bernardo
2. Gundogan
3. Walker
Gotta agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.