Man of the Match Borussia Dortmund Champions League Q/F 1st Leg (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Not our best performance but you have to take the quality of Dortmund into account - they were very good. Phil and Kev were excellent. I gave it to Phil.
Gundo looked a little game weary I thought and Rodri and Cancelo under par. I believe we will win in Germany though.

And Kev didn't? Kev was pretty much unplayable tonight. He dragged us through that match when too many players were struggling
Kev is incredible 9 out of 10 games for me foden was equally as good in this game

KDB by far. He gave the important pass for the first goal, and then he finished it. And his spirit and attitude were the ones of a champion. He produced the 2nd goal, and all the best chances we had (except one by Foden) came from him.

Foden played really well, but him winning MOTM is either people being caught up by the moment or because he is from the Academy
Totally agree.

Would love to give it Foden.
Kept the ball moving, did his job under pressure and rarely, if at all, gave the ball away. Finally unleashed in the last 20 minutes and had two full backs on toast. Kept going despite a couple of confidence sapping misses and got a much deserved goal. Stunning skills mixed with a fantastic attitude.

Unfortunately for Phil there was another player on the pitch who, when at his best, is a beast of a footballer. Involved in everything and ran the show with his battling desire. A true captains performance from a spellbinding footballer.

Long live The Prince.

KDB was at the heart of everything we did. He started off the first goal before scoring, got the pre assist for the second goal. Every time Foden had a good chance, KDB passed it to him.

There was one pass in particular where he switched it out to Walker (I think) in the second half that was breathtaking. If you'd given the average human 5 minutes to pick these passes they wouldn't spot them. Never mind have the ability to complete them inch/pace perfect. He does it all within a split second and makes it look easy.

He's the best player in the world right now and if he played for a cartel club he'd be the favourite for the Ballon D'Or.

Foden for me he never stopped, KDB and Walker were also good on the night, however some went missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.