Man of the Match Borussia M'gladbach CL Rd of 16 (N)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First half my Man of the Match was Gabriel Jesus. Something has changed in him in the last few games so I looked for what it was that has made the difference. Found an article called "Building The Perfect Striker" and they highlighted six qualities: physique, tenacity, striking instincts, shooting ability, ball control and footballing brains.

In terms of physique, tenacity and ball control he's at a good to very good level. In respect to striking instincts, shooting ability and footballing brains; he's got some way to go to be as good as Aguero and probably will never get there. This kid's a different beast though: more like Ronaldo de Lima [The Phenomena] and with time he could be half as good as him. If so , we've got a lot to look forward to in the short and long-term.

Not Rodri after that pass anyway.
Cancelo shaded Laporte and Bernardo for me.

Only one choice really, Cancelo. Bernardo ran his heart out - again. Even he looked knackered at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.